Which resort is right for you?
Whether you wish to find a beachside haven or a hideaway in the middle of the mountains, the perfect resort is waiting on your holiday to Cape Verde.
- With over 50 kilometres of shimmering beaches, Boa Vista is the sparkling jewel in Cape Verde’s crown. This island is all about vast, deserted white sands, dazzling turquoise seas, and the magical sight of humpback whales and sea turtles. It’s the ideal holiday haven for a romantic break.
- Gripping to the southern shores of Sal is Santa Maria, a captivating beach town of cobbled streets, colourful houses and pure white sands. From dining in the vibrant cafes to water sports on the beach, this resort is a friendly concoction of fun and charm; perfect for a family holiday in the sun.
Top 5 attractions in Cape Verde
Cape Verde’s destinations range from deserted, uninhabited beaches to colourful towns. You can spend your time exploring the diverse landscapes or lazing under the sun on an untouched sandy stretch.
- The second biggest of the islands, Santo Antao is home to a stunning blend of landscapes, from rich pine forests to a towering volcano. This island is great for active visitors, as it offers phenomenal hiking, rock climbing and scuba diving.
- Sao Vincente is a unique island and home to Mindelo, an exciting city bursting with music, art and culture. Mindelo’s streets are filled with striking architecture and some lively restaurants and bars with live music. The beach is also a popular place for windsurfing.
- If you really feel like getting away from it all, Brava is the ideal destination. The smallest inhabited island in Cape Verde, it can only be reached by boat, but it boasts a dazzling landscape of gorges, mountains, and flower filled hillsides and gardens.
- Beach lovers will fall for Sal, an island that meets the bright turquoise sea with white sands. Santa Maria is the main tourist area, and offers visitors a lively array of water sports, as well as an infectiously friendly nightlife.
- Sightseeing is offered on Santiago, an island rich with culture and history, and home to Cape Verde’s capital, Praia.
Book with confidence on lastminute.com
When you choose to book your holiday with lastminute.com, not only will you be travelling with the holiday experts, but you can choose also each element if your holiday in Cape Verde to suit you. We are fully protected.
- Go exploring with our great offers on holidays in Cape Verde.
- Visit somewhere magical and take advantage of our cheap deals on Cape Verde holidays.
- Look at our special rates on holidays in Cape Verde, get away from it all and lie back in a desert island paradise.