- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time before you book. If we do you will be told of the revised price applicable to your booking before you commit yourself. As soon as you have paid full payment and your entertainment package arrangements have been confirmed we guarantee that from 30 days before your departure date that the price of your entertainment package will not be subject to any surcharges excepting for:
- variations in transportation costs, including the cost of fuel;
- variations in dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports;
and that within 30 days of your departure date we guarantee that the price of your entertainment package will not be subject to any surcharges.
Should the above mentioned price variations be downward then the price of your entertainment package will be accordingly reduced and any refund due paid to you.
If the above price variations mean that the cost of your entertainment package goes up, we will absorb, and you will not be charged for, any increase equal to up to 2% on your entertainment package price. You will only have to pay the amount over and above that 2% of the entertainment package price. If the above price variations increase the price of your entertainment package by more than 10% you will be entitled to;
- take our offered substitute package of equivalent or superior quality if we are able to provide one;
- take our offered substitute package of lower quality if we are able to provide one and accept a refund from us of the difference in price between the price of the package purchased and the substitute one offered;
- cancel your entertainment package with a full refund of all monies paid;
We will also pay appropriate compensation for SIGNIFICANT CHANGES or cancellation of your entertainment package arrangements unless the change to or cancellation of your arrangements occurs by reason of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control or that of our suppliers, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised such as war, a state of war, riot, fire, civil strife, industrial action, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions or other conditions amounting to force majeure. In these circumstances we will also not pay any resulting expenses or additional costs. Where compensation is due, we will pay you the following amounts, unless you can prove a greater loss (where a greater compensation payment may be due):