Reserving your hotel stay is easy
- Click here.
- Select where you want to stay (you can also select more than one destination) and the day of arrival at the accommodation. The check-out date will be selected automatically.
- Click on "Search" to start searching for available options;
- Choose your preferred accommodation from those proposed and select the type of room you wish to book.
- On the payment page, simply enter your details and the voucher above to complete your reservation!
You will automatically receive a reservation confirmation email with the details and the policy of the reserved accommodation.
- The voucher is valid for the reservation of a 2-night stay, for 2 people, in a double room, in an European city of your choice among all those available on the dedicated website. The two guests can be either 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 child.
- In addition to hotels, residences, flats, campsites, and other similar accommodation will be available for reservation with destination-based vouchers;
- Reservable stays may also include accommodation with free cancellation. If you reserve one of these options, you can only cancel your reservation by the date for which no penalty is applicable. You will then receive a new voucher with the same features as the original (including the expiration date, which will therefore not be changed) by way of refund. A cancellation request after this date will not entitle you to any form of refund.
- The voucher is valid 12 months from the purchase, while the actual date of the stay has no limits and can also be after the expiration date of the voucher.
- The voucher does not cover:
- the tourism tax, which must be paid directly at the accommodation on arrival;
- any additional expenses related to services requested at the hotel and not expressly included in the reservation. For example, breakfast, if not included in the rate of the room reserved, additional cot, etc. The room rate for the reserved room is explicitly stated both on the hotel's details page and in the reservation confirmation email.
- It is possible to add up to a maximum of one infant (i.e., a child under 2 years old) who will always be accepted at the accommodation and included in your stay. Please contact the accommodation you have reserved directly to inform them and, if necessary, to check availability and the cost of the additional cot.
- If you would like to add a third guest (adult or child), please contact us to receive a quote for a triple room. The difference from the maximum commercial value of your "PinkBox stays" will be charged to the customer.
- In the case of reservations with multiple vouchers for stays on consecutive dates, we cannot guarantee availability in the same accommodation and in the same room.
- The maximum commercial value of your "PinkBox stays" is £ 99 incl. VAT.
- The bookable offers will be the same in terms of type, services and fees applied as those available by accessing the site lastminute.com directly, with the exception of any specific economic conditions relating to promotions.
- Each voucher can only be used once; following this, it will be considered expended and cannot be reused.
- The voucher cannot be redeemed for cash and/or other goods/services nor sold in any way.
Enjoy your holidays from lastminute.com!