Information about The Inn On Siesta Key Hotel
Near Siesta Key Beach
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this cottage include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.With a stay at The Inn On Siesta Key in Siesta Key, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Siesta Key Beach and a 3-minute drive from Irma Beach. This beach cottage is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Crescent Beach and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Shell Beach.The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Make yourself at home in one of the 6 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Your memory foam bed comes with premium bedding. 45-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and microwaves.
Services of The Inn On Siesta Key Hotel
- Concierge service
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- BBQ facilities
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- WiFi available in all areas
- First aid kit available
- Private parking
- Fence around pool
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Heated pool
- Free WiFi
- Pool/beach towels
- Smoke alarms
- Live music/performance
- Fire extinguishers
- Tennis court
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Non-smoking throughout
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Children television networks
- Sun terrace
- Bicycle rental
- Private check-in/check-out
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor pool
- Family rooms
- Board games/puzzles
- Horse riding
- Bike tours
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Internet services
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Swimming pool toys
- Swimming Pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shallow end
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Free parking
515 Beach Road
Similar hotels to Sarasota
Welcome to Sarasota and scenic Lido Beach, a picturesque barrier island ringed in white sands and aquamarine water. We’re an island hub of art, natural beauty, and entertainment. Be there, close to it all, at one of the top Lido Beach hotels.Rest easy at one of the top Sarasota, FL hotels, located steps away from the sand and offering guest rooms and suites with balconies and floor-to-ceiling windows, free Wi-Fi, 55” HDTVs and access to our 24/7 Fitness Center. Meet up, catch up, or laugh it up at Sand Dollar Restaurant, located on the seventh floor and overlooking Gulf views, or cozy up to our outdoor heated pool, home to Kokonuts Lounge and Tiki Bar. In Sarasota for business or an event? Get the team together or plan the best gathering ever, in 2,080 square-feet of flexible meeting space for up to 150 guests.If you’re searching for paradise on Earth, you’ve found it. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, our Lido Key hotel is directly across the street from the white sands of Lido Key Beach, within walking or free-shuttle distance to fantastic shopping and dining at St. Armand's Circle, just 2.5 miles to the mainland and under 10 miles to Siesta Key Beach, the #1 beach in the USA. Indulge in the arts at the Ringling Museum, attend an event at Van Wezel Performing Arts Center, catch a game at Ed Smith Stadium, and explore nature’s wonders at the Mote Marine Lab & Aquarium.
In Sarasota (Central Sarasota)
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £22Estimated price based on searches in the last month