Information about Trails Motel Hostal
Situated in Lone Pine, California, just 2 miles from Alabama Hills, this motel offers a seasonal outdoor pool. All comfortably furnished rooms include free Wi-Fi. Each bright room at Trails Motel features a flat-screen TV with cable. All rooms are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities. A fridge and microwave are provided for added convenience. All rooms are non-smoking. A Tesla charging station is available next to the motel at the Film History Museum. A 24-hour reception is offered at Trails Motel Lone Pine. Guests can relax in the lobby complete with a 32-inch TV. Diaz Lake Recreation Area is 4 miles from this motel. Traditional American fare is available at Alabama Hills Cafe and Bakery 4 minutes’ walk away.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply. Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Services of Trails Motel Hostal
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Business centre
- BBQ facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Family rooms
- Free parking
- Non-smoking throughout
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- On-site parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Outdoor pool
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Internet services
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- 24-hour front desk
- Cashless payment available
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
633 South Main Street
Similar hotels to Lone Pine
Whitney Portal Hostel And Hotel is located in Lone Pine 20 km from the Whitney Portal Store and the Mt. Whitney trailhead. This hostel and hotel provides free WiFi. Each air-conditioned room at this accommodation features a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. There is luggage storage space at the property. Various activities such as golfing, fishing and hiking are featured in the area around Whitney Portal Hostel and Hotel.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 15 Jun)