Information about Wykeham Arms Hotel
This charming hotel is set in Winchester. Guests will enjoy a peaceful and calm stay at Wykeham Arms as it counts with a total of 14 rooms. Pets are not allowed at Wykeham Arms.
Services of Wykeham Arms Hotel
- Smoke alarms
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Chocolate or cookies
- Pets allowed
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Breakfast options
- Free parking
- Fire extinguishers
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking throughout
- On-site parking
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Family rooms
- Bottle of water
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Internet services
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- CCTV outside property
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
75 Kingsgate Street
Similar hotels to Wykeham Arms Hotel
The 4-star Mercure Winchester Wessex Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city. With Winchester Cathedral and many independent shops and eateries just a short stroll away, this hotel is perfect for city sightseeing and exploring. Guests can choose from classic, executive and privilege rooms, which feature luxurious extras like slippers, a robe and a Nespresso coffee machine. All 94 rooms boast luxurious yet comfortable décor and are perfect for leisure or business stays.
In the leafy area of Hyde in Winchester, this charming traditional English pub now offers brand new, high-standard 4-star en suite guest accommodation in a great location. Close to all of Winchester’s amenities and only a short walk from the city centre and the train station, the King Alfred introduced its brand new en suite rooms in March 2008. The rooms feature all the modern comforts and facilities you need in a relaxing base, including LCD flat-screen TVs, radio and tea/coffee making facilities. Guests can also take advantage of the dining facilities and the charming garden. The great location and high quality accommodation make the King Alfred a great base, whether you are exploring the region as a tourist or visiting the area on business. Winchester is ideally situated for those touring the south of England and the city is only a one-hour train journey from London.
A charming, cosy English pub, the Running Horse Inn offers modern rooms and has its own restaurant and bar. Nestled in the quiet, pretty village of Littleton, outside Winchester, it has free onsite parking and free WiFi available. The 15 stylish rooms include Freeview TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Each has its own private bathroom or shower room. The restaurant offers a varied lunch and dinner menu, prepared with seasonal, locally sourced produce. A choice of 3 Sunday roasts and homemade desserts are served, as well as a full breakfast menu. You can enjoy locally brewed Upham ales and a selection of wines. The Running Horse offers a lovely countryside setting, a 25-minute drive from the New Forest National Park. Alternatively, the attractive former capital city of Winchester is just a 12-minute journey in the car. Winchester’s major landmark, Winchester Cathedral is one of the largest in Europe. The M3 motorway is 4 miles from the property and the A34 is less than a 5-minute drive away.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Wykeham Arms Hotel
per night from £165Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £104Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £120Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £355Estimated price based on searches in the last month
(price for Sun, 13 Sep)
(price for Tue, 18 Aug)
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 18 Aug)