Information about Aald Northville Hotel
In the heart of Whitley Bay, this friendly, family-run Guest House offers room-only accommodation close to the seafront, shops, pubs and clubs and the metro station, for easy access to Newcastle's vibrant city centre. The Aald Northville has a convenient, central location, close to all that this seaside town has to offer, including all of the trendy bars, great pubs and lively nightclubs. The good location also means that the Guest House is close to local bus routes and is just a few hundred metres from Whitley Bay Metro Station. Trains run regularly from the station to Newcastle’s city centre and Newcastle Airport. Most of the rooms are en suite and all of the rooms have tea/coffee making facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. Privately run, the Aald Northville prides itself on offering a warm welcome to all.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that this property cannot accommodate hen and stag, or similar parties. When booking for 8 persons or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Services of Aald Northville Hotel
- Pets allowed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Smoke alarms
- Free WiFi
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Cashless payment available
- Family rooms
- WiFi available in all areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- CCTV in common areas
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free parking
- First aid kit available
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Fire extinguishers
- Internet services
23 South Parade
Similar hotels to Aald Northville Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £65Estimated price based on searches in the last month