Information about Dukes Head Hotel
Featuring a traditional Victorian pub, Dukes Head Hotel offers en suite bedrooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking. Wallington Rail Station is nearby, offering direct links to London Victoria Station. Each air-conditioned room at the friendly Dukes Head Hotel features Sky TV and tea/coffee facilities. Overlooking Wallington Green, the cosy bar at the Dukes Head features a range of beers, log fires and a traditional British food menu. Croydon is located 4.6 km away, while Richmond is 17 km from the property. Both Heathrow Airport and Gatwick airport are within 26 km away.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Please note that this property no longer accepts cash payments.
Services of Dukes Head Hotel
- Private parking
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Parking on site
- WiFi available in all areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Cashless payment available
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Mobile app for room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Air conditioning
- Internet services
- Free parking
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- 24-hour front desk
- First aid kit available
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Pets allowed
The Green, 6 Manor Road
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £27Estimated price based on searches in the last month