Information about Dukes Head Hotel
Featuring a traditional Victorian pub, Dukes Head Hotel offers en suite bedrooms, free Wi-Fi and free parking. Wallington Rail Station is nearby, offering direct links to London Victoria Station. Each air-conditioned room at the friendly Dukes Head Hotel features Sky TV and tea/coffee facilities. Overlooking Wallington Green, the cosy bar at the Dukes Head features a range of beers, log fires and a traditional British food menu. Croydon is located 4.6 km away, while Richmond is 17 km from the property. Both Heathrow Airport and Gatwick airport are within 26 km away.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Please note that this property no longer accepts cash payments.
Services of Dukes Head Hotel
- Air conditioning
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Facilities for disabled guests
- First aid kit available
- Pets allowed
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Process in place to check health of guests
- WiFi available in all areas
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Delivered food is securely covered
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Free parking
- Private parking
- On-site parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Internet services
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Cashless payment available
- Mobile app for room service
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
The Green, 6 Manor Road
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £27Estimated price based on searches in the last month