Information about The Kings Arms Temple Sowerby Hotel
Near Acorn Bank
Stay in one of 9 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.At The Kings Arms Temple Sowerby, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9 AM.Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Located in Penrith, The Kings Arms Temple Sowerby is a 3-minute drive from Acorn Bank and 6 minutes from Brougham Castle. This 4-star inn is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Brougham Hall and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Mayburgh Henge.
Services of The Kings Arms Temple Sowerby Hotel
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Smoke alarms
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Invoice provided
- Packed lunches
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Internet services
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Access to health care professionals
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Daily housekeeping
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Pets allowed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Luggage storage
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Fire extinguishers
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Designated smoking area
- Shared lounge/TV area
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Sun terrace
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.