Information about Hebridean Guest House Hotel
Near An Lanntair
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the guesthouse's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Make yourself at home in one of the 11 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.With a stay at Hebridean Guest House in Stornoway, you'll be within a 10-minute walk of An Lanntair and Hebridean Way End Point. This 4-star guesthouse is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Museum Nan Eilean and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Lews Castle.Free self parking is available onsite.This smoke-free guesthouse features rock climbing nearby and kayaking nearby.
Services of Hebridean Guest House Hotel
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking area
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Internet services
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Face masks for guests available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- Non-smoking throughout
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Invoice provided
61 Bayhead Street
Similar hotels to Hebridean Guest House Hotel
Near Hebridean Way End Point
Just a 15-minute walk from Stornoway city centre, Jannel Bed & Brekfast sits in a family house with garden, close to Stornoway Golf Course and Castle Grounds. It is a good starting point to explore the surrounding islands. The guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi, an en suite bathroom with free toiletries, shower and hairdryer and a flat-screen TV. Guests will also enjoy tea and coffee making facilities. Every morning, breakfast features Fairtrade products, organic and local produce whenever possible and includes fresh, free-range eggs which are locally sourced. Special diets can be arranged, upon request. Guests can go walking, cycling, motor biking or kayaking in the area. It is a 5-minute drive to Stornoway ferry terminal and a 10-minute drive to Stornoway Airport.
Cuanna House is located in Stornoway. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Private bathrooms also come with towels. Some rooms have a garden view. The property offers free parking.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £63Estimated price based on searches in the last month