Information about Grosvenor Hotel Rugby Hotel
The Grosvenor is just 800 metres from Rugby’s centre and rail station. It offers fresh, seasonal food, free WiFi, and live Sky Sports in the bar. Individually decorated, the rooms at The Grosvenor Hotel Rugby feature a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms also include tea/coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities. Continental and full English breakfast are available at an extra cost, and can be booked at reception. The Fusion Restaurant serves an international menu. Sunday lunches are available each week. The bar serves snacks along with grills, sandwiches, and fresh coffee. The Grosvenor Hotel is just 5 minutes' drive from junction 1 of the M6 motorway, and a 10-minute walk from Clock Towers Shopping Centre and Webb Ellis Rugby Football Museum. Coventry can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Continental breakfast is available at a surcharge of GBP 5.95, and full English breakfast is GBP 9.95. Breakfast should be booked upon arrival, at reception. Guests should inform the property if they require an extra bed. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation. Please note your card will be preauthorised at the time of booking Please note that the property will require to see the guest's photo ID at the time of check-in. Pets can only be accommodated with prior approval from the property owners before arrival.
Services of Grosvenor Hotel Rugby Hotel
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Free WiFi
- Internet services
- Packed lunches
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Non-smoking throughout
- Luggage storage
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in the room
- Room service
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Private parking
- Cashless payment available
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- On-site parking
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free parking
- Face masks for guests available
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Access to health care professionals
- Daily housekeeping
- First aid kit available
- WiFi available in all areas
81/87 Clifton Road
- Family Hotel
Similar hotels to Rugby
Just 5 minutes’ walk from Rugby centre, Diamond House has free parking and free Wi-Fi. The guest house offers cosy rooms and cooked breakfasts, and Coventry is just 20 minutes' drive away. The colourful rooms at Diamond House each have a private bathroom and work desk. Tea and coffee facilities are provided, and all rooms feature a satellite TV and seating area. Ironing facilities and hairdryers are also available. Generous full English breakfasts are served daily at Diamond House, with continental and vegetarian options also available. The on-site bar offers a range of snacks and beverages, and evening meals can be arranged. Just 10 minutes’ drive from the M6 and M45 motorways, Diamond House is 20 minutes from Coventry Airport. Birmingham's lively centre can be reached in 40 minutes’ drive, and Webb Ellis Rugby Football Museum is a 5- minute walk away.
In the historical district
Near Draycote Water Country Park
Our focus is always on you, so from the friendly staff at our 24-hour reception to our late-opening bar (perfect for a nightcap with good company), you'll find your every need met around the clock. Plus with huge en suite showers, Sweet Beds in every room and almost endless breakfast possibilities, you can be sure you'll check out feeling rested, rejuvenated and extremely well fed.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £42Estimated price based on searches in the last month