Information about Red Lion, Wigan by Marston's Inns Hotel
Situated in Newburgh, The Red Lion Hotel by Martstons Inns offers free Wi-Fi throughout and free onsite parking. This traditional pub offers classic British dishes and en suite rooms. Camelot Theme Park is just 15 minutes’ drive away. The rooms include a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and bottled water. Each room also offers ear plugs. In the mornings, The Red Lion Hotel offers full English breakfast, which is served alongside a choice of cereals, pastries, fruit, and yoghurts. Guests can enjoy lunch and evening meals in the pub, which specialises in local produce. The bar serves real ale and has an extensive wine cellar. The Red Lion is the only pub in the beautiful Lancashire village of Newburgh. Guests can walk or cycle along the canal or relax on the old village green. Newburgh sits on the Leeds and Liverpool Canal, just 8 miles from Wigan. Wigan is home to shops, galleries, and a cinema.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please note that penalty fees apply to any loss or damage to the room. If you require check-in outside the standard times, please contact property using the details on your Booking Confirmation.
Services of Red Lion, Wigan by Marston's Inns Hotel
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- Parking on site
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cashless payment available
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Internet services
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Kid meals
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Fire extinguishers
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Non-smoking throughout
9 Ash Brow, Newburgh, Parbold
- Family Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £177Estimated price based on searches in the last month