Information about Bosville Hotel
Overlooking Portree’s quaint harbour, this contemporary hotel serves fresh produce from Skye and the surrounding Scottish Highlands in its restaurant, Dulse & Brose. Eagles can be spotted on Ben Tianavaig, a large hill within a 5-minute drive of the Bosville Hotel. Harbourside restaurants are less than 5 minutes’ walk away. Free WiFi is available throughout. A wide choice of freshly prepared dishes are served in the Dulse & Brose restaurant, including daily catches of seafood and shellfish, which come straight from the waters of the Minch to the plate within a matter of hours. Malt whiskies and fresh coffees can be enjoyed by the real fire in the stylish Merchant bar. A TV and tea/coffee making facilities are provided in each of Bosville’s en-suite and contemporary rooms. Front-facing rooms have beautiful views over Portree village and the harbour.
When booking for 4 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Services of Bosville Hotel
- Cashless payment available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- 24-hour front desk
- WiFi available in all areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Room service
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast in the room
9-11 Bosville Terrace, Portree
Similar hotels to Portree
Marmalade is grade “B” listed building, dating back to 1817. Boat and distillery trips depart from Portree and the rocky hill The Old Man of Storr is 7 miles away. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. The spacious rooms overlook the landscaped garden, Portree Bay, and the outline of Cuillin Hills. Guests can enjoy an en suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities and a flat-screen TV. Breakfast is served daily and includes a buffet-style continental, and a cooked Full Scottish option. The landscaped gardens offer an alfresco dining area, and the bar opens out to reveal an intimate heated courtyard. Free private parking is possible on site.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Portree
per night from £150Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £111Estimated price based on searches in the last month