Information about YHA Penzance Hostel
Set in a Georgian mansion, YHA Penzance features a traditional restaurant and leafy gardens. Penzance Seafront is a 15-minute walk away, and Newlyn Harbour is just 1.5 miles away. The YHA Penzance has dormitory rooms with shared bathroom facilities. There is also a TV lounge with Wi-Fi access, and on-site laundry facilities are available. The majority of rooms contain bunk beds. Hearty evening meals and light lunches are served daily in the bright and airy restaurant. A buffet breakfast is also available, and there is a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering guests. Situated just outside Penzance centre, YHA is 1.5 miles from Penzance Railway Station. Picturesque St Ives is a 20-minute drive away, and Penzance Ferry Terminal is a 5-minute drive.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. YHA cannot accept bookings for 16 people or more. Any such bookings will be cancelled by YHA. The maximum length of stay is 14 consecutive nights. Following any stay of 14 nights, guests may not stay in any YHA accommodation for at least seven nights. The ID must match the name and address on the booking. Where a booking is for more than one person, the named person on the booking will need to provide proof of identify that matches the name and address on the booking. ID will also be requested from all other adult guests. These IDs must match the name they sign in with at check in. Please note discounts are not available for members of YHA (England and Wales) or Hostelling International as part of this booking. Towels are not included in the room rate. Guests can hire them at the property or bring their own. Please contact YHA directly for more information about accessible facilities.
Services of YHA Penzance Hostel
- Designated smoking area
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- First aid kit available
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Private parking
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Gift shop
- Cashless payment available
- Games room
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Temporary art galleries
- Family rooms
- Packed lunches
- Internet services
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Kid meals
- Free WiFi
- Horse riding
- Free parking
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking throughout
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar
- Fire extinguishers
- Shared kitchen
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Smoke alarms
- Board games/puzzles
Similar hotels to Penzance
Near Trereife House
Near Grand Casino Amusements
Near Grand Casino Amusements
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Penzance
per night from £93Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £156Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £140Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £299Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £60Estimated price based on searches in the last month