Information about Scotia Airport Hotel
Near St. Mirren Park
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Full breakfasts are available for a fee.When you stay at Scotia Airport Hotel in Paisley, you'll be near the airport, within a 15-minute drive of Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre and Bellahouston Park. This hotel is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum and 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from University of Glasgow.Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a reception hall.Stay in one of 14 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Services of Scotia Airport Hotel
- Pets not allowed
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Tours/ticket assistance
- gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Smoke-free property
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Free WiFi
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines We're Good To Go (UK)
- Cashless transactions are available
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Masks are available to guests
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
- Reception hall
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Free self parking
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- No elevators
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Masks are compulsory at the property
91 New Sneddon Street
Similar hotels to Scotia Airport Hotel
Near St. Mirren Park
Near St. Mirren Park
This charming hotel is located in Glasgow Airport. The total number of rooms is 105. This property does not accept pets.
A family-friendly Glasgow Airport hotel with parking packages and breakfast included. Holiday Inn Express® Glasgow Airport is just off the M8 and a 3-minute walk from the terminal via a covered walkway. Catch the airport’s 24-hour express bus into Glasgow city centre or hop on direct trains to Glasgow from Paisley Gilmour Street station, 2 miles away. Escape the city and explore the stunning views of Loch Lomond or enjoy a family day out at SEA LIFE Loch Lomond Aquarium, both a 25-minute drive from our hotel. Need some last-minute holiday shopping? Head to Intu Braehead for some retail therapy or take the kids bowling and trampolining at Soar. The SSE Hydro Arena is a 15-minute drive away - if you're visiting Glasgow to see your favourite band - and whisky lovers are within easy reach of Auchentoshan distillery. We know the importance of a great night’s sleep. Unwind in our stylish rooms with bedside USBs ports and blackout curtains. The evening menu features burgers, curry dishes and a 24-hour pizza menu for those midnight cravings. Relax in our lounge area with a cold drink from the bar and wake up to a breakfast of hot baps and coffee - included.
Perfectly placed for both business and leisure travellers, the 3-star Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport is just steps from Glasgow’s International Airport, with great transport links to the city centre. Designed with maximum comfort and convenience in mind, the hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast from 5am, a relaxing lounge bar, and business and meeting facilities for corporate guests to catch up in. Rooms are all comfortable and practical, with satellite TVs, FREE wi-fi access and air conditioning.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.