Information about Wincham Hall Hotel
Wincham Hall Hotel is located between Manchester and Liverpool airports. This charming country hotel offers 11 traditional, en suite bedrooms overlooking 6 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens. Manchester, Warrington, Knutsford and the historic city of Chester are within approximately 19 km of the hotel. The M6 (3 km) and M56 (8 km) motorways enable easy access to the countryside of the surrounding counties. The hotel is privately owned and run and therefore offers the personal touch when organising any event or simply staying overnight. Wincham Hall Hotel specialises in weddings, functions, conferences and more.
Check-in later than the period shown is only possible if you telephone the hotel in advance.
Services of Wincham Hall Hotel
- Security alarm
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Parking on site
- CCTV in common areas
- 24-hour security
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- CCTV outside property
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Free WiFi
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Smoke alarms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- First aid kit available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Free parking
- Cashless payment available
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bridal suite
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Internet services
- Family rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Fire extinguishers
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Luggage storage
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Northwich
per night from £65Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 28 Sep)