Information about The Clarendon Hotel
Situated on Morecambe’s seafront promenade, The Clarendon Hotel boasts spectacular views towards the beautiful Grange Over Sands & Lake District. The award-winning Waterfront Restaurant serves delicious breakfast, and offers views across Morecambe Bay. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Hotel. The elegant en suite guest rooms have tea and coffee facilities, TVs and hairdryers. Many rooms have impressive sea views. Room service, laundry facilities is also available. Just 15 minutes from Lancaster, and with easy access to the Lake District, The Clarendon offers free private parking. Morecambe Railway Station is 10 minutes’ walk away, offering trains to Kendal and Carnforth.
Please inform The Clarendon Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Services of The Clarendon Hotel
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Packed lunches
- Smoke alarms
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- CCTV in common areas
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- All windows are double-glazed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Face masks for guests available
- First aid kit available
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Luggage storage
- CCTV outside property
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Shared lounge/TV area
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Internet services
- Safety deposit box
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Cashless payment available
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Marine Road West
Similar hotels to Morecambe
Situated just 20 yards off Morecambe’s promenade, the family-run Sea Crest is a large guest accommodation offering home cooking, a bar with a pool table, and free Wi-Fi in the public areas, including the guest TV lounge. A buffet breakfast, as well as a full English option, is served from 8:30 to 9:00 in the dining room with sea views. Homemade evening meals are available from 18:00 and the residents Mermaid Bar, which is open at restricted times of the year, has occasional live entertainment. At The Sea Crest, each bedroom is individually decorated and comes with an en suite bathroom including free toiletries. Guests can also enjoy a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Morecambe Rail Station, shops, the multi-screen cinema, ten-pin bowling and indoor market are less than 5 minutes’ drive from the property. The Lake District and the Yorkshire Dales national parks can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
Near Morecambe Beach
The family-run Berkeley Morecambe is situated on the west promenade overlooking the Lakeland hills and Morecambe Bay. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi, its own bar, and is just a 15-minute drive from historic Lancaster. The Berkeley offers a TV lounge with a large bay window overlooking the bay. The separate bar features a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms offer TV with Freeview, tea and coffee making facilities, and an en suite electric shower room. In the mornings, breakfast is cooked to order with local produce. The bar offers a selection of beverages and snacks throughout the day. The Berkeley is within a 20-minute walk of Morecambe, which offers shops, bars, and pubs. It is also within 1 hour’s drive of the Lake District and Yorkshire Dales National Parks. Free public parking is available at a location nearby. Bicycle storage is available, subject to availability.
Overlooking Morecambe Bay, The Crown Hotel has stylish, modern rooms each with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. There is also a licensed bar open until 22:00 for guests to enjoy. Each room has been furnished to a high standard with contemporary oak furniture. Also included are tea/coffee-making facilities, a seating area and an individual private bathroom. Guests can enjoy sunset views out over the Lakeland Fells from the beach, which is on the hotel door step. Just 5 minutes' walk takes guests to bars, restaurant, shops and Morecambe Rail Station.
Near Morecambe Beach
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
(price for Wed, 29 Dec)