Information about Grouse & Claret, Derby by Marston's Inns Hotel
Near Haddon Hall Manor
With a stay at Grouse & Claret, Derby by Marston's Inns in Matlock, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Peak District National Park and Haddon Hall Manor. This 4-star inn is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from All Saints Church and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Chatsworth House.Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Free self parking is available onsite.Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.At Grouse & Claret, Derby by Marston's Inns, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Services of Grouse & Claret, Derby by Marston's Inns Hotel
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Internet services
- Kid meals
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Free WiFi
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Children television networks
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Security alarm
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Cashless payment available
- On-site parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Similar hotels to Matlock
Boasting views of Riber Castle in the tranquil town of Matlock, Castle Green B&B also offers scenic views of the Derbyshire countryside. Peak District National Park is 20 minutes’ drive and Sheffield is only 23 miles from the property. Each room at Green Castle B&B features free Wi-Fi, an en suite bathroom with free toiletries, tea/coffee making facilities, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms boast far-reaching views of Riber Castle and the woodland. This 4-stars bed and breakfast also has facilities for guests with limited mobility. Breakfast is served daily in the dining room and it features cooked options like full English, omelettes, and scrambled eggs. A buffet table with fruit, cereals, and hot drinks is also available. Freshly made toasted bagels and paninis are also included in the menu. Special dietary requirements are catered for by prior arrangement. Matlock also offers a variety of pubs, restaurants, and shops, located within 5 minutes’ walk.
Centred around an attractive 18th century building, set within 5 acres of gardens, the New Bath Hotel and Spa sits just outside Matlock Bath and the Peak District Natural Park, overlooking the dramatic Derwent Gorge. Enjoy contemporary British flavours in the restaurant or relax with a drink in the bar, and unwind in the exceptional leisure facilities, including a spa, sauna, tennis court and indoor and open-air pools, fed by natural springs.
Just a short drive from Matlock Bath, this classic 4-star hotel is ideally located for a relaxing Peak District getaway. On-site you can take a dip in one of the hotel’s pools, treat yourself in the bar or restaurant and let off some steam in the sauna. And in the evening, relax in front of the TV in your classically elegant room.
Near Cromford Mill
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Matlock
per night from £59Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £120Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £75Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £103Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £84Estimated price based on searches in the last month