Information about The Barn B&B Hotel
Near Kenfig National Nature Reserve
With a stay at The Barn B&B in Port Talbot, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Margam Country Park and Kenfig National Nature Reserve. This bed & breakfast is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Grand Theatre and 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Swansea University.Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.A complimentary breakfast is included.Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Additional features at this bed & breakfast include a picnic area and barbecue grills.
Services of The Barn B&B Hotel
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Fire extinguishers
- Internet services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- All windows are double-glazed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Private check-in/check-out
- Kid meals
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Face masks for guests available
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Private parking
- Shared kitchen
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Cashless payment available
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Express check-in/check-out
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Designated smoking area
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Luggage storage
- CCTV outside property
- BBQ facilities
- First aid kit available
- Packed lunches
- Parking on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Invoice provided
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Free parking
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- CCTV in common areas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
Ty'n Cellar Farm, Water Street
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £64Estimated price based on searches in the last month