Information about Whatley Manor Hotel
Nestled within 12 acres of picturesque Wiltshire countryside, this hotel is a stylish venue where you can relax and revive. Whatley Manor offers a twelve course dining experience from Thursday to Sunday. The Grey's, the informal brasserie, serves lunch and dinner daily. After a meal, take a stroll through the beautiful landscaped gardens, where sculptures, fountains and lighting enhance the natural splendours on offer. Aquarias, the spa at Whatley Manor, was voted in the top 10 of UK spa retreats by Condé Nast Traveller Readers, and offers Natura Bissé signature treatments for the ultimate in well-being.
A 30% non refundable deposit is required at the time of the booking. The remaining balance will be charged for reservations cancelled within our 72 hour cancellation policy. Holiday insurance is advised in order to avoid cancellation charges. Dogs are welcome in the Superior Room if requested in advance. Children aged over 12 years are welcome, however only guests aged over 16 can use the spa and gym facilities. Extra beds are only available in the Suite room types. Please note that from August 2nd, the restaurants will be closed on Monday and Tuesday. The Lounge restaurant, room services and afternoon menus will be also unavailable on these days. The bar, lounges and spa will be available for regular services without the food service.
Services of Whatley Manor Hotel
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- CCTV outside property
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Business centre
- Room service
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Parking on site
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Luggage storage
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Safety deposit box
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Face masks for guests available
- Indoor pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Pets allowed
- Valet parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Cashless payment available
- Smoke alarms
- Concierge service
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Snack bar
- WiFi available in all areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Private parking
- Bicycle rental
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- First aid kit available
- Ironing service
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- CCTV in common areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Gift shop
- 24-hour security
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Free WiFi
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Bridal suite
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Sun terrace
- Soundproof rooms
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Horse riding
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free parking
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Bike tours
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Dry cleaning
- Breakfast in the room
- Internet services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Packed lunches
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- VIP room facilities
- Allergy-free room
- Express check-in/check-out
- Access to health care professionals
- Board games/puzzles
- Fitness centre
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Wellness Hotel
- Romantic Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Malmesbury
per night from £100Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £119Estimated price based on searches in the last month