Information about The Swan Hotel
Near Little Hall Lavenham
Enjoy British cuisine at The Gallery Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.When you a stay at The Swan Hotel in Sudbury, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Corpus Christi Guildhall and Little Hall Lavenham. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Lavenham Falconry.This property is closed from November 17 2021 to November 17 2021 (dates subject to change).Stay in one of 45 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Services of The Swan Hotel
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Packed lunches
- Smoke alarms
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Pets allowed
- Dry cleaning
- Kid meals
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Face masks for guests available
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Luggage storage
- CCTV outside property
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Barber/beauty shop
- Internet services
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Access to health care professionals
- Breakfast in the room
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Board games/puzzles
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Invoice provided
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Free parking
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Private parking
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- 24-hour front desk
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Ironing service
- CCTV in common areas
- Open-air bath
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Free WiFi
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Trouser press
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Sun terrace
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Safety deposit box
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Spa and wellness centre
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Room service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Concierge service
- WiFi available in all areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Cashless payment available
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
High Street 1, Lavenham
- Luxury Hotel
- Wellness Hotel
- Romantic Hotel
- Business Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Lavenham
per night from £228Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £83Estimated price based on searches in the last month