Information about Lindores Guesthouse Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lindores Guesthouse offers accommodation in Peebles. Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. You will find luggage storage space at the property, as well as room to park motorbikes and bicycles. Edinburgh is 33 km from Lindores Guesthouse, while Edinburgh Airport is 35 km away.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Services of Lindores Guesthouse Hotel
- Non-smoking rooms
- Board games/puzzles
- Family rooms
- Internet services
- Daily housekeeping
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Children television networks
- Horse riding
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Luggage storage
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Ironing service
- Free WiFi
- First aid kit available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Smoke alarms
- Pets allowed
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Invoice provided
- Packed lunches
- WiFi available in all areas
- Cashless payment available
60 Old Town
Similar hotels to Lindores Guesthouse Hotel
In the heart of the picturesque market town of Peebles, The Tontine is a family-run property which provides home-baked sweets and shortbread and elegant rooms. The Georgian Adam Room restaurant enjoys hill views and serves a weekly changing menu. With warm, classic décor, rooms at The Tontine all offer an en suite TV and a hairdryer. Guests can relax with free tea and coffee and a TV in the room. Some rooms boast lovely views of the River Tweed. The Adam Room Restaurant features beautiful views, a Georgian minstrel’s gallery, chandelier, and fireplace. It offers an à la carte menu, while the modern bistro provides relaxed, informal dining. Classic cocktails are served in the hotel bar. For active guests, the famous Glentress Mountain Biking Centre is just 3 miles away, and excellent walking and cycling trails can be enjoyed from outside the hotel. Peebles Golf Club is just 10 minutes away on foot. Edinburgh is a 30-minute drive away.
Near Great Polish Map of Scotland
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £55Estimated price based on searches in the last month