Information about Spring Grove Tavern Hotel
Set in the countryside of Kirkburton, just 4 miles from Huddersfield town centre and 7 miles from Holmfirth, Spring Grove Tavern offers spacious rooms with tea/coffee making facilities. Some rooms offer views of the Storthes Hall Wood and some rooms have shared bathroom facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available througout. National Coal Mining Museum is a 12-minute drive. Kirklees Light Railway is 5.5 miles away and Yorkshire Sculpture Park is 7.5 miles. Guests can go hiking or cycling in the surrounding area of the property.
Please inform Spring Grove Tavern in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. Please note that the bar is closed from Sunday to Thursday, rooms are unaffected and available, please ring doorbell for check-in.
Services of Spring Grove Tavern Hotel
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Cashless payment available
- On-site parking
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free WiFi
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- First aid kit available
- Internet services
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free parking
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing rules followed
20 Penistone Road
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £38Estimated price based on searches in the last month