Information about Firs Hotel
Firs Hotel is a family-run hotel located a 10-minute walk from Hitchin town centre, and is conveniently situated for Stevenage, Letchworth, Luton and Henlow. Firs Hotel has free parking and free Wi-Fi throughout. There is easy access to the A1 (junction 8) and M1 (junction 10). Enjoy comfortable accommodation and personal service in an informal and relaxed environment. The hotel has several ground floor rooms and one room has disabled access. This property is a converted and extended house.
A credit check is made on all credit cards and full payment is taken on check in.
Services of Firs Hotel
- Smoke alarms
- On-site parking
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Family rooms
- Designated smoking area
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Internet services
- CCTV in common areas
- Private parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Free parking
- Fire extinguishers
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- Non-smoking throughout
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
83 Bedford Road
Similar hotels to Firs Hotel
This refurbished hotel with free Wi-Fi was built in the late 18th century. It is located on the edge of the medieval market town of Hitchin. The charming family-run hotel has modern comforts, a cosy bar overlooking the garden and a residents' TV lounge. Walk along the Hitchin’s old cobbled streets to explore the fine Tudor and Georgian buildings as well as the range of shops, restaurants, cafes, pub and theatres.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £79Estimated price based on searches in the last month