Information about The Fleece Inn B&B
Offering bed and breakfast accommodation in West Yorkshire, The Fleece Inn has a relaxed restaurant and an award-winning bar with traditional flagstone flooring. You can enjoy a range of real ales, and there is free Wi-Fi throughout. Spacious and traditionally furnished, the rooms all come with a flat-screen Freeview TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Each also has a seating area, work desk, and a tiled bathroom. All the public areas in the property are pet-friendly. The Fleece’s restaurant serves home-cooked dishes using local ingredients. A full English breakfast is provided each morning, and the well-stocked bar offers over 30 beers and a rooftop beer garden. Situated between the Peak District and the Yorkshire Dales, the inn is 10 miles from the centre of Bradford. The town of Keighley, with its famous rail station, is 4 miles from the building.
Please inform The Fleece Inn in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Please note that UnionPay credit cards are not accepted at this property. Pets are welcome throughout public areas, but please note that only 1 of the bedroom are pet-friendly and must be requested prior to arrival. Subject to availability.
Services of The Fleece Inn B&B
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Free WiFi
- Allergy-free room
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Luggage storage
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Designated smoking area
- Packed lunches
- ATM/cash machine on site
- CCTV outside property
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Board games/puzzles
- Walking tours
- Daily housekeeping
- Happy hour
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Internet services
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Invoice provided
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Airport shuttle
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Non-smoking throughout
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Kid meals
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Family rooms
- Face masks for guests available
67 Main Street, Haworth
Similar hotels to Haworth
This fine cottage dates from 1752 and mixes its original features with modern luxuries. The Worth Valley Steam Railway is 2 minutes away and Brontë Parsonage Museum is 5 minutes away. The welcoming Rosebud Cottage is located in Haworth, in the middle of Brontë County. It is away from the noise of the main street and has a secluded garden with conservatory. The luxurious guest house offers free Wi-Fi, exposed beams and a vaulted ceiling. Some rooms have four-poster beds, and all have LCD TVs with Freeview, a DVD player and homemade biscuits. Local Yorkshire ingredients are used in the breakfasts.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £161Estimated price based on searches in the last month