Information about Red Lion Hotel by Greene King Inns Hotel
In the centre of Fareham with easy access to the M27 motorway, this 18th-century coaching inn offers spacious, classic rooms with private bathrooms. Its bar features real ales and leather sofas. Each of the elegant, traditionally furnished rooms at the Red Lion Hotel includes a TV and free Wi-Fi access. Tea and coffee facilities are provided, along with a hairdryer and ironing facilities. The cosy bar and restaurant serves speciality coffees, bar snacks, and chef’s daily specials. Guests can also enjoy a range of light meals. Fareham Shopping Centre is located just next to the inn, while Fareham’s many shops and restaurants can be reached in a 10-minute walk. Fareham Rail Station is 15 minutes’ walk away, while Portsmouth is a 10-minute drive. Portsmouth Historic Dockyard and Portsmouth International Ferry port are located nearby.
Services of Red Lion Hotel by Greene King Inns Hotel
- WiFi available in all areas
- First aid kit available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Room service
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Private parking
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Cashless payment available
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Family rooms
- Internet services
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Mobile app for room service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Free parking
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Bridal suite
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Similar hotels to Fareham
In the heart of Fareham, Lysses House is an elegant Georgian hotel on the High Street, a short walk from the town centre and easily accessible from the M27. Guests may relax over a drink in the comfortable bar and lounge, before heading to The Richmond Restaurant, which serves excellent food in an elegant setting. All of the classically furnished, comfortable en suite rooms have a flat-screen Freeview TV and Wi-Fi internet access. The hotel also has a beautiful garden with a terrace. Lysses House Hotel provides the perfect base from which to explore Hampshire and the surrounding area. Local attractions in Fareham include historic Portchester Castle and a range of shops, restaurants and pubs.
Holiday Inn Fareham - Solent is a convenient hotel with a gym, swimming pool, meeting rooms and free parking.Our comfortable hotel rooms in Fareham offer a choice of pillows for your best sleep. Kids stay and eat free at the restaurant, where we serve delicious breakfasts and evening meals. Enjoy summer patio dining, and snacks and drinks are available all day in the lounge. Let some steam off in the hotel gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room.Our on-site meeting rooms have space for up to 140 guests, also perfect for special events and weddings.Our Fareham hotel is a five-minute drive from the M27 motorway, right by the A27, which connects straight to the motorway, so you can drive to catch a ferry at Portsmouth International Port or a flight at Southampton Airport in around 20 minutes.The local shops in Fareham are close by, and Fareham station has direct trains to London and Brighton. Take the children to meet Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park, visit to HMS Victory at the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, or admire the view from the top of the Spinnaker Tower at Gunwharf Quays.
Near Solent Business Park
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £102Estimated price based on searches in the last month