Information about Royal Beacon Hotel
Near Exmouth Beach
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Stay in one of 52 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Located in Exmouth, Royal Beacon Hotel is a 1-minute drive from Exmouth Beach and 8 minutes from Devon Cliffs Beach. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from Crealy Great Adventure Park and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Sidmouth Beach.This property is closed from January 1 2021 to February 28 2021 (dates subject to change).
Services of Royal Beacon Hotel
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Dry cleaning
- Car hire
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Face masks for guests available
- Non-smoking throughout
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- On-site parking
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Room service
- Trouser press
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Internet services
- Private parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Beach Hotel
- Romantic Hotel
- Boutique Hotel
Similar hotels to Royal Beacon Hotel
As a Coaching Inn dating back from the 1790's, the family-run Manor Hotel offers superb views across Exmouth Bay. The hotel features a lounge bar and a restaurant in the heart of Exmouth. Free high-speed WiFi is available. Less than 5 minutes’ walk from the marina and the beach, Manor Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Exmouth Rail Station, 10-minutes to Sandy Park home of the Exeter Chiefs and a 30-minute drive from Exeter. The property is 24 km from Powderham Castle. The lounge has a licenced bar and the restaurant serves evening meals. In the morning, a full English breakfast is served with locally sourced produce. The bedrooms all have en-suite facilities with a hairdryer and free toiletries. They also come with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Most rooms offer sea views.
Situated on the Exmouth seafront, the Ash Hotel bed and breakfast is around a 5-minute walk from Exmouth Rail Station. Buses can be caught metres from the property, and there is free Wi-Fi throughout. With views of the town or the coast, rooms are simply decorated with plenty of storage space. Each comes with Freeview TV and facilities for making tea and coffee, as well as a bathroom with toiletries. Hairdryers and ironing facilities are available on request. A Continental breakfast is provided in the dining room, which benefits from picturesque sea views. A range of restaurants can be reached in 5 minutes or less on foot. It is a 10-minute walk to the World of Country Life, where you can see birds of prey and children can walk goats. Phear Park is less than 2 miles from Ash Hotel.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 02 Feb)