Information about Manor Hotel
As a Coaching Inn situated in Exmouth, UK dating back from the 1790's, the family-run Manor Hotel offers superb views across Exmouth Bay. The hotel feature a lounge bar and new on-site restaurant, Barbecue Thirteen, in the heart of Exmouth. Free high-speed WiFi is available. Less than 5 minutes’ walk from the marina and the beach, Manor Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Exmouth Rail Station, 10-minutes to Sandy Park home of the Exeter Chiefs and a 30-minute drive from Exeter. The property is 24 km from Powderham Castle. The lounge has a licensed and fully stocked bar and Barbecue Thirteen restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, cream teas, bar snacks and a la carte evening meals. The bedrooms all have en-suite facilities with a hairdryer and free toiletries. They also come with a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Most rooms offer sea views.
Please inform Manor Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes. Please note that there is limited parking at the property, and a surcharge of GBP 10 per night applies. Please note that this property operates a strict no smoking policy. A penalty fee of GBP 100 will be charged to guests who smoke in the property. Please note that guests will be charged if any damage or loss to the property occurs during a guests' stay. Please note that there are steps within the building. Please note that some of the rooms are in the eaves of the hotel and have low sloping ceilings.
Services of Manor Hotel
- Entertainment staff
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- CCTV outside property
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Themed dinner nights
- Safety deposit box
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Daily housekeeping
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Children television networks
- Luggage storage
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Invoice provided
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Bike tours
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Horse riding
- Board games/puzzles
- Internet services
- Packed lunches
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Evening entertainment
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Bicycle rental
- First aid kit available
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- CCTV in common areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Car hire
- Live music/performance
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Walking tours
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Temporary art galleries
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Tennis court
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Non-smoking throughout
- Happy hour
- Mobile app for room service
- Free WiFi
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Smoke alarms
- Kid meals
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
- 24-hour security
- Snack bar
- Movie nights
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Beach Hotel
- Romantic Hotel
Similar hotels to Exmouth
Near South West Coast Path Section 44 Trailhead
Situated on the Exmouth seafront, the Ash Hotel bed and breakfast is around a 5-minute walk from Exmouth Rail Station. Buses can be caught metres from the property, and there is free Wi-Fi throughout. With views of the town or the coast, rooms are simply decorated with plenty of storage space. Each comes with Freeview TV and facilities for making tea and coffee, as well as a bathroom with toiletries. Hairdryers and ironing facilities are available on request. A Continental breakfast is provided in the dining room, which benefits from picturesque sea views. A range of restaurants can be reached in 5 minutes or less on foot. It is a 10-minute walk to the World of Country Life, where you can see birds of prey and children can walk goats. Phear Park is less than 2 miles from Ash Hotel.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £143Estimated price based on searches in the last month