Information about The Bear Esher Hotel
This Grade II listed coaching inn offers free private parking and is a 10-minute walk from Sandown Racecourse. A contemporary British menu is served in the stylish restaurant and free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout. Hampton Court Palace is 10 minutes’ drive from The Bear Esher. Seasonal dishes are served in the restaurant, as well as traditional favourites such as fish and chips and sausage and mash. On a sunny day, guests can dine outside in the lovely landscaped garden. Cask ales, continental lagers and wines from around the world are are available from the bar. Esher Rail Station is less than 5 minutes’ drive from The Bear and Wimbledon‘s tennis club is a 30-minute train journey away. Heathrow Airport is a 30-minute drive away, along the M25 motorway. There is a flat-screen TV in each modern room, as well as a fridge and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. This property does not accept cash payments.
Services of The Bear Esher Hotel
- First aid kit available
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free parking
- Room service
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Non-smoking rooms
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Private parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Cashless payment available
- Non-smoking throughout
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Free WiFi
- On-site parking
- Internet services
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Air conditioning
- Mobile app for room service
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Breakfast in the room
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
71 High Street
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £46Estimated price based on searches in the last month