Information about County Hotel Chelmsford Hotel
Near Chelmsford Cathedral
Enjoy British cuisine at Samphire Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.A stay at County Hotel Chelmsford places you in the heart of Chelmsford, within a 15-minute walk of Chelmsford Cathedral and Bond Street. This 4-star hotel is 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from Chelmsford City Racecourse and 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Hylands House and Park.Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. This hotel also features a picnic area and a banquet hall.The property will be renovating from January 1 2022 to February 19 2022 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: ExteriorSelect guestrooms During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.Stay in one of 50 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Services of County Hotel Chelmsford Hotel
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Non-smoking throughout
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Sun terrace
- All windows are double-glazed
- Dry cleaning
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Smoke alarms
- Kid meals
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Private parking
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Allergy-free room
- Breakfast in the room
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Business centre
- Parking on site
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Room service
- 24-hour security
- Internet services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Facilities for disabled guests
- First aid kit available
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- CCTV in common areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Safety deposit box
- WiFi available in all areas
- Ironing service
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Bridal suite
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Luggage storage
- CCTV outside property
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Children television networks
- 24-hour front desk
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
29 Rainsford Road
- Business Hotel
- City Hotel
Similar hotels to Chelmsford
Near Bond Street
Overlooking the River Chelmer, these apartments are in a quiet, central area of Chelmsford. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and a 42-inch plasma-screen TV with full Sky channel package. Chelmsford Serviced Apartments are 2-3 minutes’ walk from the Chelmsford’s best restaurants and cinema. Chelmsford railway station is a 6-minute walk. Each apartment features DVD/CD player, free wireless internet access, a fridge/freezer, laundry facility and a furnished sun deck. Each bathroom has a bath and shower. Free parking is available underneath the apartments.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
(price for Sun, 26 Dec)