Information about Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn Hotel
Surrounded by the Peak District countryside Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese inn is in the picturesque village of Castleton. With 4 caverns on the doorstep, it is a great base to explore the spectacular Winnats Pass and Mam Tor. Each room has a flat screen tv and tea and coffee facilities.All have en suite shower or bath with hairdryer, towels and complimentary toiletries. Hot and cold food is served daily with a large variety of meals available. Guests can also enjoy a wide range of real ales, traditional ciders, whiskeys and spirits at the bar.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Please note the Inn is locked once the bar closes. There is no access in or out of the property between 23.30 and 07.00.
Services of Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese Inn Hotel
- Internet services
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Free parking
- Invoice provided
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Horse riding
- Non-smoking throughout
- Kid meals
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Cashless payment available
- Free WiFi
- Private parking
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Security alarm
- Parking on site
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Luggage storage
- CCTV outside property
- First aid kit available
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £327Estimated price based on searches in the last month