Information about Quayside Hotel
Enjoying panoramic views over the harbour and Torbay, the Quayside Hotel consists of 6 beautifully converted fishermen's cottages and retains a cosiness and charm rarely found today. What better place to spend a relaxing holiday than in the picturesque fishing port of Brixham. With its wealth of history and ever-changing scenery, the town is an ideal base from which to discover the delights of South Devon. The hotel is within a few minutes’ walk of the town centre, the marina and many of the spectacular walks along the area’s beautiful coastline. Each of the hotel’s individually appointed rooms has its own unique character and charm. All of the en suite rooms have modern comforts and facilities, including TVs and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel’s facilities include a comfortable lounge, an intimate restaurant, a cosy residents’ bar and a traditional public bar. Free Parking is available in the hotel's private car park in nearby Ranscome Road.
Please note that free parking is available at the hotels car park, which is located 350 yards away. Guest are requested to register their car registration number and drop-off any luggage at the hotel facing up the hill before parking at the car park. Please note that this is a non smoking property and a fine of GBP 100.00 is applicable to anyone who is found to be or has been smoking. Guests should kindly note that the hotel does not have a lift, and that all rooms are accessed via stairs. As a result, these rooms may be unsuitable for those with limited mobility.
Services of Quayside Hotel
- Family rooms
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Internet services
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Invoice provided
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Packed lunches
- Live music/performance
- Cashless payment available
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- 24-hour front desk
- CCTV in common areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- Kid meals
- First aid kit available
- Non-smoking throughout
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Luggage storage
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Similar hotels to Brixham
Only a 10-minute walk from the River Dart, the Manor is located just 1 and a half miles from the beach at Broadsands. Free Wi-Fi is available and private on-site parking is available. Fresh Brixham fish and local produce are served in the restaurant and a real log fire features in the bar. Sports events are shown on the large screen in the Games Room which also has a pool table and darts board. The Manor hosts regular live music nights. Rooms at the Manor Inn Glampton are individually decorated and feature a flat-screen TV with DVD player and tea and coffee facilities. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Churston Golf Club is less than 10 minutes' walk away and the fishing town of Brixham is just 2 miles away. The Devon coast is just 25 minutes’ drive away offering easy access to many scenic walking trails.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Brixham
Other hotel options
per night from £305Estimated price based on searches in the last month