Information about Teviotside Guest House Hotel
With a 3-star rating from the Scottish Tourist Board, Teviotside Guest House in Hawick provides well-appointed accommodation around 30 minutes’ drive from Kielder Forest and the Northumberland National Park. A 5-minute walk from Hawick town centre, this guest house provides free Wi-Fi. Each guest room has a flat-screen TV with Netflix, desk, wardrobe, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities. All rooms have an en suite shower or bath, a wall mirror and ironing facilities available on request. A cooked breakfast is served each morning, along with a buffet selection including cereals, tea and coffee. Special dietary requirements can be catered for if advised. The town has a variety of restaurants, takeaways, cafés and pubs within a short walk. On the River Teviot, Hawick is a 20-minute drive from the majestic 12th-century priory Jedburgh Abbey, and around 30 minutes from the Jedforest Deer & Farm Park. Town centre attractions including the Borders Textile Towerhouse and Hawick Museum are within 10 minutes’ walk of Teviotside Guest House.
Please note that long stay guests can make use of the washing machine and tumble dryer.
Services of Teviotside Guest House Hotel
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free parking
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Face masks for guests available
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Non-smoking throughout
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free WiFi
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Internet services
- WiFi available in all areas
- Pets allowed
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Family rooms
- Cashless payment available
1 Teviotside Terrace
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Teviotside Guest House Hotel
(price for Tue, 20 Apr)
Other hotel options
per night from £37Estimated price based on searches in the last month