Information about Brewers Lodge Hotel
Originally a 16th century farmhouse, this friendly country inn is set in its own grounds, overlooking the small town of Blackwood, near Newport, with the Brecon Beacons within easy reach. Pengam Train Station is 2.7 miles away and there is a bus interchange just 0.5 miles away. There are 15 modern en-suite rooms, each with satellite TV. WiFi access is available throughout. Brewers Lodge was once owned by the family of the infamous Captain Henry Morgan. Just a short distance from some of the region’s most beautiful woodland, the lodge is nevertheless within easy reach of the cities of Newport, Cardiff and Bristol.
Please inform Brewers Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Payment Information: Please note that Brewers Lodge takes full payment for the entire duration of the booking on arrival. Please note breakfast is not included in the room rate. Cooked breakfast is not available. This property has a strict check-in policy and will not allow early/late check-ins.
Services of Brewers Lodge Hotel
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Internet services
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- CCTV in common areas
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi available in all areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- CCTV outside property
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- On-site parking
- Non-smoking throughout
- Cashless payment available
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Blackwood
(price for Mon, 11 Oct)
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 28 Sep)