Information about Market Cross Guest House Hotel
With free parking either directly outside of the property or within 10m, Market Cross Guest House also features a peaceful garden, with an enclosed courtyard for sunny days. Free WiFi is accessible throughout. Breakfast is served in the dining room, and is a choice of traditional Northumbrian, made with local ingredients including sausages and kippers, or alternative options such as homemade baked beans on toast or blueberry pancakes. There are always fresh seasonal fruits and other home made things for guests to try. The charming rooms at Market Cross are traditionally furnished. Each also comes with a flat-screen TV, DAB radio facilities for making tea and coffee, and a bathroom with bathrobes and toiletries. Double rooms also have an iPod dock. The Holy Island of Lindisfarne is just 15 minutes' drive away and Alnwick Castle and Gardens can be reached after a 20-minute drive. Bamburgh with its castle and beaches is a 5-minute car journey away. Newcastle city centre can be reached in an hour by car. Market Cross is 15 minutes' drive from Seahouses.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Market Cross Guest House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Services of Market Cross Guest House Hotel
- Smoke alarms
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Packed lunches
- Allergy-free room
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking throughout
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- CCTV outside property
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
1 Church Street
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Market Cross Guest House Hotel
per night from £110Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £63Estimated price based on searches in the last month