Information about Royal Goat Hotel
Near Gelert's Grave
Featured amenities include luggage storage, an elevator, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.At Royal Goat Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Stay in one of 27 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.Located in Caernarfon, Royal Goat Hotel is on the riverwalk, within a 15-minute drive of Pen-y-Pass and Pyg Track. This hotel is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Portmeirion Sands and 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from Mount Snowdon.
Services of Royal Goat Hotel
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Horse riding
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Sun terrace
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Packed lunches
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Free parking
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Walking tours
- Mobile app for room service
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Internet services
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Non-smoking throughout
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Kid meals
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Face masks for guests available
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Cashless payment available
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- Luggage storage
- First aid kit available
- Parking on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Room service
- Pets allowed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
Caernarfon Rd, Beddgelert
- Romantic Hotel
- Boutique Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Beddgelert
per night from £129Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £62Estimated price based on searches in the last month