Information about The Spinney Hotel
The Spinney is an 18th-century country house just 9 minutes' drive from Barnstaple town centre. It is situated in the heart of North Devon, just 7 miles from Exmoor National Park. Free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking are available, as well as a large garden, conservatory and a lounge with a wood burning stove. A flat-screen TV and bathrobes are provided in each room at The Spinney, as well as countryside views. Every room has a private bathroom. Local farm sausages are included with the full English breakfast, and home-baked bread with a selection of home-made preserves and marmalade are often available. The seaside resort of Ilfracombe is only a 25-minute drive away. Croyde Beach is a 20-minute drive, and is famous for its surfing.
Please inform The Spinney in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. The only room where an extra bed can be accommodated is in the Premier Double Room.
Services of The Spinney Hotel
- Private parking
- Packed lunches
- Luggage storage
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Cashless payment available
- First aid kit available
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Access to health care professionals
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Board games/puzzles
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Smoke alarms
- Internet services
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Special diet menus (on request)
- On-site parking
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free parking
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free WiFi
- Horse riding
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £97Estimated price based on searches in the last month