Information about Aysgarth Falls Hotel & Restaurant Hotel
By the spectacular Aysgarth Falls in Yorkshire, this charming country inn offers a restaurant, 2 outdoor terraces, and wood-burning stoves for the colder months. There is free Wi-Fi in most rooms and public areas, and free parking on site. Picturesque countryside and rolling hills surround the Aysgarth Falls Hotel & Restaurant, which is set in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The nearby falls are just a minute’s walk away, and one of the most striking sights in the country. Rooms at Aysgarth Falls Hotel & Restaurant are traditionally furnished, and benefit from views of the Dales, a TV, and DVD player. Guests can also enjoy tea and coffee making facilities, and an en suite bathroom. Real ales are served in the relaxed bar, and delicious food is made from local ingredients in the restaurant.
Please let the property know if you're intending on bringing a pet. Additional charges may be applicable, and pets can only be accommodated in the Standard Double and Classic Double rooms upon request.
Services of Aysgarth Falls Hotel & Restaurant Hotel
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Internet services
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Non-smoking rooms
- Designated smoking area
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Bridal suite
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- CCTV in common areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- CCTV outside property
- First aid kit available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Access to health care professionals
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Smoke alarms
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Face masks for guests available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Packed lunches
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- All windows are double-glazed
- Private parking
- Non-smoking throughout
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Free parking
- Sun terrace
- Parking on site
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Security alarm
- Family rooms
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Free WiFi
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Horse riding
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Daily housekeeping
- Kid meals
Aysgarth Falls Hotel
Similar hotels to Aysgarth
Near Aysgarth Falls
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £20Estimated price based on searches in the last month