Information about Hotel Bleichibeiz
Once a textile factory, now a stylish place to sleep and enjoy fine Mediterranean cuisine, the Hotel Bleichibeiz can be found in Wald, a 40-minute drive from Zurich. All rooms feature special indirect lighting and come equipped with a cable TV. WiFi is free of charge in the entire hotel. The restaurant of the Hotel Bleichibeiz combines a historic atmosphere with healthy Mediterranean cuisine. Next to the Hotel Bleichibeiz, there is the Bleichebad spa (accessible for a fee) with a small indoor pool, a sauna and a steam bath. Various massages and beauty treatments are available there as well. The hotel can be reached within a 5-minute walk from the Wald Train Station of Zurich's S-Bahn system.
Please note that on Tuesday evenings, the BleicheBad is reserved for women starting from 17:00. The swimming area can be accessed by guests over 14 years old. Teenagers between 14 and 16 years can only access in the company of an adult.
Services of Hotel Bleichibeiz
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Private check-in/check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Pets allowed
- Spa and wellness centre
- First aid kit available
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Fitness centre
- Cashless payment available
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Express check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Internet services
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Kid meals
- Parking on site
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £27Estimated price based on searches in the last month