Information about Hotel Nufenen
In a historic house built in 1859, situated in Ulrichen in the Goms Region, Hotel Nufenen offers a restaurant and en-suite rooms. The historic Swiss house is under conservation and was renovated inside to provide comfortable en-suite rooms with TV. Free WiFi is available in public areas of Hotel Nufenen. The restaurant on site offers regional specialities. Dinner can be booked for a surcharge. The next grocery store is just 20 metres from the house. Riederalp and the Aletsch Glacier, the largest glacier in the Alps, are 20 km away. The Ulrichen Train Station is a 2-minute walk away. Hotel Nufenen also offers organized ski tours and a covered garage for motorcycles.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Restaurant is closed from Fri 18 Jun 2021 until Sun 19 Sept 2021 Restaurant is closed from Fri 18 Jun 2021 until Sun 19 Sept 2021
Services of Hotel Nufenen
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Walking tours
- Non-smoking rooms
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Tour desk
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Fire extinguishers
- Internet services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- All windows are double-glazed
- Ski equipment hire on site
- Non-smoking throughout
- Bike tours
- Private check-in/check-out
- Kid meals
- Ironing service
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Ski school
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Face masks for guests available
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Ski storage
- Minimarket on site
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Cashless payment available
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Free WiFi
- Shuttle service (free)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Games room
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Luggage storage
- First aid kit available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Packed lunches
- Parking on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Currency exchange
- Room service
- Pets allowed
- Ski pass vendor
- Free parking
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
Similar hotels to Ulrichen
Situated on the southern end of the village of Ulrichen off the road to the Nufenen Pass, the Hotel Walser offers Valais cuisine and free Wi-Fi. All rooms provide mountain views. All rooms have a private bathroom and some feature a south- or west-facing balcony. Ski equipment can be stored in a separate room on site. Typical Valais specialities are served in the restaurant. During the warmer months you can also dine outside on the garden terrace. The Goms cross-country skiing track can be found next to the Walser Hotel and the Ulrichen Train Station is just a 7-minute walk away. The Belwald Ski Area is a 15-minute drive away and the Fieschalp and Bettmeralp Ski Areas can be reached in 30 minutes.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £180Estimated price based on searches in the last month