Information about Hotel Alpenhof
The alpine-style Hotel Alpenhof is situated at the edge of the forest in Oberwald, at the foot of the Grimsel and Furka passes. It offers an à la carte restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. All of the spacious guest rooms at the Alpenhof have a private bathroom, a minibar and a safe. A flat-screen TV is provided in each room. After a day out in the mountains you can relax in the hotel's sauna, available for a surcharge. Free garage parking for motorcycles is also available.
Please note that the restaurant is closed in April and May.
Services of Hotel Alpenhof
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Sun terrace
- Private parking
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- On-site parking
- Ski-to-door access
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Face masks for guests available
- Mini-market on site
- Board games/puzzles
- Cashless payment available
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Family rooms
- Security alarm
- Children's playground
- Fire extinguishers
- Ski storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Safety deposit box
- Packed lunches
- Private check-in/check-out
- Smoke alarms
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- First aid kit available
- WiFi available in all areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Romantic Hotel
Similar hotels to Hotel Alpenhof
Enjoying a central yet quiet location in Oberwald, amid the mountains of Obergoms, the Ahorni Hotel offers you rooms with free Wi-Fi and delicious regional and Mediterranean cuisine. All rooms have balconies. You enjoy superb views of the valley, the Hungerberg mountain and the Furka range. The Chäschäller (cheese cellar) is open in winter and offers Fondues and Raclettes from local, organic cheese. The Hotel Ahorni offers free parking on site.
The charming Hotel Rhonequelle, close to Oberwalden in the district of Goms, enjoys a scenic location right at the source of the Rhone river. Choose from nicely furnished, en-suite rooms featuring free wireless internet access. An American breakfast is included in the room rate. In winter you need to park your car in Oberwalden (3 km), but your hosts will gladly pick you up with the Hotel Rhonequelle's Skidoo snow mobile. Enjoy an ideal combination of adventure and relaxation in the fairytale-like surroundings of the Hotel Rhonequelle.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £100Estimated price based on searches in the last month