Information about Gruyère Rooms Hotel
Gruyère Rooms is located in the centre of Gruyère and features a traditional Swiss restaurant with several terraces. The shop sells cheese and demonstrates traditional cheese-making techniques. Free WiFi is available. The spacious Gruyère rooms are equipped with traditional wooden furniture and feature a TV and a bathroom. Some of the rooms offer views of the pedestrian zone or the Gruyère Castle, which is just 50 metres away, while the studios and superior rooms provide views of the surrounding mountains. The restaurant’s specialities include authentic fondue with homemade cheese. Breakfast is also available. Guests enjoy a 10% discount in the restaurant and the shop. Paid parking is available 100 metres away. The Gruyère Ville Bus Stop is just 50 metres away. Pringy Train Station is 500 metres away, and Bulle Train Station is 3 km away.
Please inform Gruyère Rooms in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Guests arriving after 18:00 are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance. This can be noted in the Comments Box during booking or by contacting the hotel using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Check-ins between 18:00 and 20:00 are done in the bar next door. If you expect to arrive after 20:00, please contact the property in advance for check-in arrangements. Please note that children under 12 years receive a reduction on breakfast. Please note further that the full amount of reservation has to be payed directly upon arrival.
Services of Gruyère Rooms Hotel
- Fire extinguishers
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Family rooms
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking throughout
- Gift shop
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Invoice provided
- Physical distancing rules followed
- On-site parking
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Free WiFi
- Shops (on site)
- Face masks for guests available
- Internet services
- Cashless payment available
- WiFi available in all areas
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Kid meals
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Bourg 16 / 20
Similar hotels to Gruyère Rooms Hotel
De Ville is a charming hotel situated in a picturesque medieval village with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. It features free Wi-Fi and fine dining with renowned regional specialities. Set in a chalet building, rooms at Hotel de Ville have been recently renovated and retain traditional wooden features. They all include a TV set with cable channels and en suite bathrooms with bath or shower. Gruyères is a Swiss culinary Mecca, thanks to its renowned cheese; guests of the hotel can enjoy authentic cheese delicacies, served at the restaurant. Those include Gruyère quiche, raclette and fondue. Bulle and Pringy Train Stations are just 2 km away from de Ville hotel and popular nearby attractions include Gruyères Castle. Free private parking is available 100 meters from the property.
La Fleur de Lys is housed in a 350 year-old building right in the centre of the medieval town of Gruyère, 400 metres from Gruyère Castle, the Giger Museum and the Tibet Museum. It offers fine cuisine and free Wi-Fi. The rooms of the Fleur de Lys offer views of the town`s pedestrianized centre or the Alps and come with a private bathroom. You can enjoy fine Swiss and French cuisine in the restaurant or on the summer terrace. The Gruyère Ville Bus Stop is 150 metres away. The Moléson Ski Area and the town of Bulle are 7 km away. Within a half-hour to 45-minute drive you can reach Fribourg and Lausanne.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.