Information about Lilla Hotellet Hotel
This tastefully decorated hotel, with free Wi-Fi, is spread over 5 buildings that date back to the mid-1800s. It is 12 minutes’ walk from Lund Central Station and 500 metres from Lund Cathedral. Each bright and airy guest room at Lilla Hotellet is individually decorated and furnished. All have a desk, TV with DVD player and private bathroom. Guests can relax in Lilla Hotellet’s lounge that features a seating area and library. A furnished terrace is available for guests, as well as a dining area with fireplace. The Botanical Garden is 1 km away, while Lund’s Stadpark is an 8-minute walk from the hotel. Öresund Strait is 11 km away.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. Please note that the reception is open until 20:00 on weekdays and 18:00 on weekends. If you expect to arrive after these times, please inform Lilla Hotellet in advance.
Services of Lilla Hotellet Hotel
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Cashless payment available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Designated smoking area
- On-site parking
- Business centre
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Express check-in/check-out
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Security alarm
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Bikes available (free)
- WiFi available in all areas
- Private check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Soundproof rooms
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Gift shop
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 22 Jun)