Information about Casa Rural Zigako Etxezuria Hotel
Zigako Etxezuria is a typical 19th-century country house, set in large gardens in Navarra’s beautiful Baztan Valley. Rooms include a seating area, central heating and free Wi-Fi connection. Casa Rural Zigako Etxezuria serves homemade local cuisine for breakfast and dinner. The hotel's shop sells typical produce of the region, including its own vegetables and eggs. Each spacious room has original stone walls and wooden floors. Rooms have private bathrooms, with a large shower and a hairdryer. Zigako Etxezuria offers wonderful countryside views from its terrace. The Señorío de Bértiz Nature Reserve is only 13 km away, and Pamplona is 44 km away. Free public parking can be found nearby.
Please inform Casa Rural Zigako Etxezuria in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Guests are kindly requested to inform the hotel of their estimated time of arrival. This can be noted in the Comments box when making a booking. Please note that dinner is not available on Sundays.
Services of Casa Rural Zigako Etxezuria Hotel
- Internet services
- Daily housekeeping
- Snack bar
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Free parking
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Non-smoking throughout
- Invoice provided
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- BBQ facilities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Cashless payment available
- Packed lunches
- Free WiFi
- Shared lounge/TV area
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Sun terrace
- First aid kit available
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- WiFi available in all areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Tour desk
- Shared kitchen
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £87Estimated price based on searches in the last month