Information about Eurostars Rey Don Jaime Hotel
Eurostars Rey Don Jaime is located opposite the pretty River Túria Gardens and Valencia's Palau de la Música. Free WiFi is available throughout. The impressive 14-floor tower of the Rey Don Jaime offers rooms with air conditioning, heating and satellite TV. All rooms have a large wardrobe. The City of Arts and Sciences can be reached in around 15 minutes, on foot from the hotel. Valencia’s seafront, and Malvarrosa and Las Arenas Beaches are less than 2 km away. The local bus 19 stops at the corner of Eurostars Rey Don Jaime and connects with the city centre and the beach.
Services of Eurostars Rey Don Jaime Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Parking garage
- Dry cleaning
- Safety deposit box
- Car hire
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Tour desk
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Breakfast options
- Children television networks
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- On-site coffee house
- Non-smoking throughout
- Bridal suite
- Accessible parking
- Ticket service
- Air conditioning
- Tickets to attractions or shows
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Business centre
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Ironing service
- 24-hour front desk
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Swimming Pool
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Av. De les Balears, 2
- Business Hotel
- Luxury Hotel
- Economy Hotel
- City Hotel
Similar hotels to Eurostars Rey Don Jaime Hotel
Located opposite Valencias impressive City of Arts and Sciences, the Alameda Plaza offers modern rooms with air conditioning, Wi-Fi and a pillow menu. There is a rooftop pool, bar and terrace. A health and fitness centre is situated on the 12th floor, and guests can enjoy spectacular views of the city. It includes a fully-equipped gym, sauna and tanning booths. The Alameda Plaza is 2 km from Las Arenas and Malvarrosa Beaches. It is also just 10 minutes walk from the historic centre of Valencia. The hotels restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine, and there are discounts for children. There is a bar with a plasma TV, as well as a poolside snack bar. Valencia Airport is a 20-minute drive from the Alameda Plaza. The port is just 5 minutes away and is home of the Americas Cup.
Set beside the City of Arts and Sciences in one of the most beautiful areas of Valencia, the 4-star Barceló Valencia offers stylish accommodation a short drive from the centre of the city. The ultra-contemporary, designer rooms offer free wi-fi, air conditioning and flatscreen TVs. Finish your day with a cocktail on the stunning 270 Grados terrace.
Not far from Valencia’s central streets, and near the City of Arts and Sciences, the 4-star Silken Puerta Valencia offers beautiful city views in a stylish, comfortable environment. Savour the exciting fresh cuisine from the hotel restaurant, surrounded by artwork by Javier Mariscal covering the walls. Chic, minimalist rooms are equipped with free wi-fi, trouser press and air conditioning so you’re stay is as pleasant as possible. Winner of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Found in a former factory dating back to the 19th century, the 4-star Checkin Valencia is now a stylish, contemporary 4-star hotel which sits on Av. Del Port – one of the city’s main avenues. The hotel has a 24-hour reception service, a bar and cafeteria with a terrace for al fresco dining and a fitness centre. Rooms have satellite TV, air conditioning, minibars and private bathrooms.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.