Information about Hostal Cervantes
This comfortable guest house is located 5 minutes’ walk from central Valdemoro's Plaza Mayor Square. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, en-suite bathroom and free Wi-Fi. Rooms at Hostal Cervantes feature bright decor and tiled floors. Each has a TV, desk, central heating and a minibar. There are several bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property. The Señora del Rosario Parish Church is 50 metres away and the Bolitas del Airón Park is 15 minutes’ walk away. You can get tourist information at the 24-hour reception and the Cervantes is just 15 minutes’ drive from the Warner Bros Theme Park. The guest house offers free parking and buses to Valdemoro Train Station pass 150 metres away. From there, you can catch a train to central Madrid, 25 km away, in around 30 minutes.
Please inform Hostal Cervantes in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 50 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Please note that parking is subject to availability. Please note smoking is strictly forbidden in this property, 40€ will be charge if smoking in rooms.
Services of Hostal Cervantes
- Air conditioning
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Luggage storage
- Family rooms
- Pets allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Internet services
- CCTV in common areas
- Private parking
- Tour desk
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Invoice provided
Luis Planelles, 16
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.