Information about Hotel El Castillo
This hotel is set in a cliff-top castle overlooking the beach of Los Locos and the Bay of Biscay. Its headland location offers spectacular views of the sea and the dramatic coastline. The castle lies just 50 metres from the lighthouse of Suances – a tranquil seaside resort on the coast of the Cantabria region. Here you will also find clean, sandy beaches and pleasant green countryside. The castle was originally built in the 19th century by the Baron of Peramola. It now contains 9 rooms designed in a unique, eclectic style, all with fantastic sea views. The area is popular amongst surfers and bathers for its beaches, which can be easily reached from the hotel. The Altamira Caves, 12 km away, are famous for some of the earliest cave paintings known to man.
Please note that only pets weighing less than 6 kg are allowed in the hotel.
Services of Hotel El Castillo
- Breakfast in the room
- Ticket service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Room service
- Pets allowed
- Snack bar
- Access to health care professionals
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Internet services
- Tour desk
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Free parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
Acacio Gutierrez, 141
Similar hotels to Hotel El Castillo
Hotel Posada Del Mar is located in the charming village of Suances, a 5-minute drive from the beach. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Staff at the hotel's reception can provide tourist information about the area. The fishing village of Santillana del Mar and the famous Altamira Caves are 6 km from the hotel. You can also drive to Comillas and Cabárceno Nature Park in about 35 minutes. The nearest beach is a 30-minute walk away.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Hotel El Castillo
per night from £89Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £59Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £39Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £49Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £47Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £75Estimated price based on searches in the last month