Information about NH Ciutat de Reus Hotel
Near Salvador Vilaseca Museum
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Reus? This hotel has facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Make yourself at home in one of the 84 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.A stay at NH Ciutat de Reus places you in the heart of Reus, within a 10-minute walk of Salvador Vilaseca Museum and Reus Art and History Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Bofarull Palace and 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Centre D’Art Cal Masso.Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Ciutat de Reus, a restaurant which specializes in Mediterranean cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Services of NH Ciutat de Reus Hotel
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Luggage storage
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Face masks for guests available
- Packed lunches
- Physical distancing rules followed
- 24-hour front desk
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Dry cleaning
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- No single-use plastics
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Air conditioning
- WiFi available in all areas
- Parking on site
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Private parking
- Cashless payment available
- Fitness centre
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Room service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Ticket service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Access to health care professionals
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Internet services
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Mobile app for room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Car hire
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Tour desk
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Ironing service
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Soundproof rooms
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
Avinguda Maria Fortuny, 85
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Reus
per night from £58Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £70Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £59Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £42Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £91Estimated price based on searches in the last month