Information about Hotel Brial
Located 100 metres from La Coruña’s Santa Cristina Beach, Hotel Brial has its own scuba diving centre. It offers private parking, 24-hour reception and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. The rooms at the Brial are equipped with central heating and a private bathroom. They also contain a TV and a safe. The Brial Hotel has a café which serves a home-made buffet breakfast. There is also a variety of restaurants and open-air cafés within 5 minutes’ walk. The hotel is in the Perillo area of La Coruña, 8 minutes’ drive from the city centre. The Tower of Hercules, a Roman lighthouse and UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 15 minutes’ drive away.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Services of Hotel Brial
- Concierge service
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- CCTV in common areas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Free WiFi
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Internet services
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Private parking
- Cashless payment available
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
- Water sport facilities on site
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Shops on site
- Car hire
- Tour desk
- Pets allowed
- Luggage storage
- Safety deposit box
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Fire extinguishers
- Family rooms
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Minimarket on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
Avda. Che Guevara 30
Similar hotels to Perillo
Near Santa Cristina Beach
Located on Galicia's stunning coastline with the Burgo Estuary nearby, this seaside hotel overlooks Santa Cristina Beach, has free Wi-Fi and a pretty garden area. Enjoy drinks in the bar. The Pescadors interiors are modern and spacious with large windows letting in plenty of light. All en-suite bathrooms feature bathtubs. Catch up with friends and world affairs on the free, wireless internet available. Thanks to the Pescador's position on the coast, you can easily explore the areas beaches and coastal walks. Head into town for a browse around the local shops, bars and restaurants serving delicious local seafood. Make a visit into la Coruña, just 5 minutes away and the 16th-century castle of Santa Cruz.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £93Estimated price based on searches in the last month