Information about Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza Hotel
Centrally located in Palencia, Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza is next to San Lázaro Square and 10 minutes' walk from the Cathedral, Bus and Train Stations. It offers free WiFi. The property offers single, double and triple bedrooms. Each has a private bathroom, TV, hairdryer as well as heating and air conditioning. There is a cafébar that offers breakfast or tapas and beer. The hotel has a shared lounge.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Services of Hostal Alda Palencia Plaza Hotel
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- On-site parking
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Internet services
- Private parking
- Tour desk
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Fire extinguishers
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking throughout
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Invoice provided
Mujer Palentina, 5
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £107Estimated price based on searches in the last month